| Home Forum Classifieds Gallery Chat room Articles Download Recommend Advertise About Us Contact
GBritain.net - forum - Londyn, Anglia, Szkocja, Wielka Brytania
Dzisiaj jest 28 mar 2024, o 13:11

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz.

NA NASZYM PORTALU MOŻNA PISAĆ BEZ KONIECZNOŚCI REJESTROWANIA SIĘ - ZAPRASZAMY.

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 39 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Następna
Autor Wiadomość
 Tytuł:
Początkujący użytkownik
Początkujący użytkownik

I am not English. I work with English people, study with English, share a house with English. I don't know a single Polish person in Manchester (how sad is that lol). I am most definitely integrated but it does not make me English. :roll: I have Polish passport and Polish citizenship not to mention Polish roots and family back home. I may one day become british citizen but evrn then I will have a dual nationality. I will always be more Polish then English simply becouse I spend my formative years in Poland and what I understand by my culture is Polish (sorry but no turkey for Christmas on my table).

You may think about yourself as English but I wonder how many people around you think about you as such.

Odpowiedz z cytatem  

Asystent reklamowy

Tytuł: Linki sponsorowane:                                        Napisane:   dziś

Asystent forum

11:30 am

Tytuł:
Nowy użytkownik
Nowy użytkownik

Sorry for my english but i'm still learning:)

in my opinion it's quite simple 1 of us say that he is englishman couse he work here and have some Uk's mates and he is earning more money that i'm in Poland and for me it's ok it's his choose but we can find many of Polish that will never say about himself that he is English couse he love our fatherland so it's stupid disscusion, C ya

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
 Tytuł:
Zaawansowany użytkownik
Zaawansowany użytkownik

I think that Tropek meant well, and his intention was to say that everyone of us has the right to be proud of what we do for a living, no matter where on earth it takes place. Not to keep up the fight in difficulties, but face the challenge of every day life and cope with the situation when some people offend our national pride or hurt our feelings, and in order not to get depressed being abroad, sometimes all alone with a desire for normal life among others - be happy in our own way.
That’s it.

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
 Tytuł:
Zasłużony użytkownik
Zasłużony użytkownik
Awatar użytkownika

Amen

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
 Tytuł:
Zaawansowany użytkownik
Zaawansowany użytkownik

I'm glad you agree with me. :wink:

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
 Tytuł:
Nowy użytkownik
Nowy użytkownik

I don't know sometimes I feel like I'm English but when I have to meet english youth especiali in my school (yeah I'm in secoundery school) I realy lose all my faith. I don't want to come back to Poland because I don't have future back there but I really don't like english kids, well only solution is to wait.

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
 Tytuł:
Nowy użytkownik
Nowy użytkownik

As far as I understand the idea of nationality, we can only be polish with british passport (if the government will decide to issue 500000 of them in a next few years) 8)

xxx lads

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 39 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Następna

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz.