| Home Forum Classifieds Gallery Chat room Articles Download Recommend Advertise About Us Contact
GBritain.net - forum - Londyn, Anglia, Szkocja, Wielka Brytania
Dzisiaj jest 29 mar 2024, o 00:52

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz.

NA NASZYM PORTALU MOŻNA PISAĆ BEZ KONIECZNOŚCI REJESTROWANIA SIĘ - ZAPRASZAMY.

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 39 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Następna
Autor Wiadomość
Początkujący użytkownik
Początkujący użytkownik

whats up with you all , just be happy about who you are and where you are from , your polish and will always be , but we are all europeans together , who cares which part of europe your from, and as for the english who complain about the foreigners so what , they are usually the old / ignorant who cares , they are the ones who are unhappy right ?? just be proud about who you are , aim to speak perfect english but not to hide where your from , and be happy!

Odpowiedz z cytatem  

Asystent reklamowy

Tytuł: Linki sponsorowane:                                        Napisane:   dziś

Asystent forum

11:30 am

Zasłużony użytkownik
Zasłużony użytkownik
Awatar użytkownika

I am proud! :P Veeeery proud and really enjoy my life here. ;-)

Sometimes people's attitude will, and does bring me down. I can't understand british mentality sometimes. It all seems so plastic and shallow most of the time. People who call themselves your friends don't even know the true meaning of friendship. I guess we are a lot more honest and open then Brits if it comes to relations with other people... but then we are not as tolerant. :)

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
Początkujący użytkownik
Początkujący użytkownik

we are not all the same, incase you didnt notice i am british , and i know exactly what you mean, thats only some people. we all need to remember that just because there is one bad apple it doesnt mean the whole basket is ruined. this is something we all struggle with when it comes to accepting others

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
Zasłużony użytkownik
Zasłużony użytkownik
Awatar użytkownika

Well, I've only had bad experiences so far, but I'm still hoping that "life" will prove me wrong one day.

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
Początkujący użytkownik
Początkujący użytkownik

tell me, what are these bad experiences? i know from speaking with my friends that some of us are annoyed by the massive influx of polish. i suppose they see them as somehow lowering the tone, because they feel they are taking jobs etc etc. i personally dont understand why you are being discriminated against and i feel anyone who travels so far from home looking for a better life deserves better than that. it actually makes me quite angry that those british think they are better than you just because they were born here and in fact its very sad that they behave that way, but its not the only thing that makes me ashamed of my countrymen. i know what it is like to be an immigrant and its not nice to be treated differently because of where you were born. good luck to you all and please dont return the ill feelings to all english thus perpetuating the problem, we are not all like that and some of us even enjoy your presence. :)

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
Zasłużony użytkownik
Zasłużony użytkownik
Awatar użytkownika

All my bad experiences are mostly work related. I know some Brits on private grounds and it is all fine. The problem starts when it comes to work.
First of all 'cause of that general opinion that "we came here and took your jobs"... but then why don't people ask themselves a question: why British employer preferrs to give a job to imigrant rather than Brit? Well - I know that most Brits will say "cause they are cheaper". In some cases it is true, but for most the truth is that we actually work much harder, don't have special demands and whatever task is given to us, we just get on and deal with it.
Also, what people don't realise is when we come here, even very well educated and experienced, we still have to start from scratch. Many employers will not accept pre-UK experience as a work experience at all.

Other thing jelousy... I came here and started from the very bottom. I was a general clerk in the council distributing post in Parking department... within two years I have worked my way up to the Praking Revenues Team Leader... You would not believe what were some of my British colleagues doing just to screw me up and prove I cannot do the job.

For instance... I am totaly aware English is not my first language, so I always tell my colleagues, friends etc "if you spot a mistake, or I hear me saying something wrong, please correct me 'cause I'l learn from it". Well... I had cases of people taking my letters to my manager with mistakes marked in red and comments that I should not be representing local government if I don't know English.
I had people making my life hell on a daily basis and refusing to help just to make me fall. They could not stand the fact that an imigrant had a better position than they did. That made me feel very uncomfortable... Cut the long story short - I was then discriminated against and eventually pushed to leave this job as I could not bear it.
As I left this job to go to a better place... I went from bad to worse... the grass is always greener hey? ;-)

But hey, enough about me... I still believe there is some genuine people out there. I just wasn't lucky enough to meet them yet .

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
 Tytuł: Re:
Zasłużony użytkownik
Zasłużony użytkownik

Tux pisze:
I don't know sometimes I feel like I'm English but when I have to meet english youth especiali in my school (yeah I'm in secoundery school) I realy lose all my faith. I don't want to come back to Poland because I don't have future back there but I really don't like english kids, well only solution is to wait.

TUX:
secoundery????
You should wrote: "I'm in secondary school" or "I'm in high school". Do you understand or not? :P

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 39 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Następna

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz.