| Home Forum Classifieds Gallery Chat room Articles Download Recommend Advertise About Us Contact
GBritain.net - forum - Londyn, Anglia, Szkocja, Wielka Brytania
Dzisiaj jest 28 mar 2024, o 13:37

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz.

NA NASZYM PORTALU MOŻNA PISAĆ BEZ KONIECZNOŚCI REJESTROWANIA SIĘ - ZAPRASZAMY.

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 39 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Następna
Autor Wiadomość
Początkujący użytkownik
Początkujący użytkownik

have you integrated yourself into English society ?

you movbed to england, you live there, you work there, you have fun there.... so now you're English, England is your country now!!!

InTeGrAte

blend into the English society, it doesnt matter if you look different or dont speak english that good, and dont think that someone can put you down cause of that, if they give you shit for being from Poland, tell them to fuck off. but you must think that you're English now, cause England is your home now.!

jestescie tutejsi, nie ma znaczenia skad przyjechaliscie, a nacjonalisci i ludzie co nie lubia imigrantow niech ida do piekla!!!

Odpowiedz z cytatem  

Asystent reklamowy

Tytuł: Linki sponsorowane:                                        Napisane:   dziś

Asystent forum

11:30 am

Tytuł:
you're english now!!!!

No, I'm not. I'm Polish. I'm a Pole living in a foreign country.
Some of you may think changing your nationality is as easy as changing your clothes. I don't think so. Many years will pass until I'll be able to say 'I'm English' about myself. Maybe this will never happen. I can still leave this land as easy as I came here once. So, people, do not pretend to be Englishmen after living here for as long as a month, that's silly :)

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
 Tytuł:
Początkujący użytkownik
Początkujący użytkownik

no it aint. You want to live in England you need to blend in.
this country is for the english , no one wants foreigner ghettos and a tribal mentality amongst the population!

be English and embrace your fellow Polish country men to Integrate.,

PS: you're English with a Polish background.

WE R ALL ENGLISH NOW. Unless you come here for a holiday. or come here for 4 months to work.

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
 Tytuł:
Nowy użytkownik
Nowy użytkownik

u r polish living in uk..that's what u r...but!!!!!..just if u feel like one of them...u can also feel that u r english,coz u live here and work,ect...u r what u feel like....

i'm polish coz my parents r polish and all my family....but i dnt want to live in poland coz of the goverment...i like living here.i have scotish boyfriend....does it mean that i cnt call myself polish....????

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
 Tytuł:
AngelsKiss pisze:
...but i dnt want to live in poland coz of the goverment...

Probably most Poles would say the same :D The problem is the government was elected by no1 else but ourselves... :idea: That's called the democratic system... So who the hell is to blame?

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
 Tytuł:
i know what u mean but they blinde us...that's the truth....

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
Nowy użytkownik
Nowy użytkownik

We will always be polish, even if carry a british passport.

We will be another Poles with dual citizenship.

Good night

Sleep tight

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 39 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Następna

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz.